Monday, January 12, 2009

Blue Crush

As if I didn't love Zooey Deschanel enough already - her music, her clothes, her film roles (she was awesome in Bridge to Terabithia, adorable in Elf, and Academy Award-worthy in Almost Famous), her hair, her make-up, her endless assortment of perky ballerina flats - now she has to come along and make me even more envious of her in the February 2009 issue of Domino Magazine. Answer me this...is it even possible to love someone because of how they've decorated their humble abode? I didn't think so; but Zooey has proven me wrong. It's cool. It's eclectic. It's...blue!







And if the pictures don't do it for you. Maybe Zooey's thoughts will. My favorite quote from the story was:

"It's like a present to myself to have a room solely devoted to creative endeavors."
I kind of get what she means. I have a room solely devoted to creative endeavors, as well - my closet.

Do you have a room made solely for your burgeoning creative side?


Fashionably yours!


Thanks to Domino Magazine for the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...