Wednesday, January 7, 2009

These Are My Confessions

It has been eight long years since Sophie Kinsella’s Confessions of a Shopaholic hit bookstore shelves. Four sequels later and finally (finally!) Becky Bloomwood is hitting the big screen!

To celebrate the big (and I mean big) event, I have three things for you. First, the trailer – which looks fabulous.



Second, some of my favorite fashions from the film.



And third, a few of my own shopping, clothing, and fashion confessions.

1) If I find something I absolutely love – be it a shirt, shoes, or even a handbag – I buy duplicates in both the same color and other colors, just so I’m never without it.
2) Ever since I found RetailMeNot, I find it a challenge to pass up an online bargain when it involves one of my favorite things – free shipping!
3) I believe that accessories such as scarves, necklaces, bracelets, totes, headbands, and even shoes make the outfit – which is why I spend more cash on these things than clothes.
4) Leopard print ballerina flats adorned with bows are a necessity for everyone’s closet – I own three pairs!
5) I would love to go to a Chanel or Alice + Olivia sample sale, but I’m truly frightened of being trampled by overeager shoppers.
6) I am absolutely, positively obsessed with handbags, and find it difficult to resist purchasing a new one at least every month.

Okay, so they’re fairly tame, but it’s nice to get them off my chest. So…what are your shopping/clothing/fashion confessions? And, more importantly, what are your thoughts about the Confessions of a Shopaholic trailer and the clothes used in the movie?


Fashionably yours!


Thanks to StyleBakery for the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...