Thursday, January 22, 2009

Keep the Cocktail, Just Give Me the Ring

Brightly colored nail polish used to do the trick, but now I'm looking for something bigger, bolder, and more chic to adorn my hands. I'm looking for...cocktail rings.

There's something so elegant about cocktail rings that I can't help but feel positively giddy at the mere thought of them. I want to wear one on each of my ten fingers. I want to wear them with black elbow length evening gloves a la Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's. I want to pair them with everything in my closet. I want to...oh, let's cut to the chase; I want - scratch that, I need - cocktail rings with every fiber of my being. Cocktail rings are the epitome of - dare I say it - bling. These are just a few of my favorites.

emitations Mindy's Black Widow Spider Ring, $135.

Kenneth Jay Lane Coral Cocktail Ring, $105.

Urban Outfitters Oval Antique Ring, $20.

Banana Republic Pave Ring, $19.99.

Fred Flare Golden Blossom Dazzle Ring, $16.

Forever 21 Oval & Heart Rhinestone Ring, $5.80.


Fashionably yours!


Thanks to Net-A-Porter and emitations for the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...