Saturday, January 10, 2009

Yummy Accessories Almost Good Enough to Eat!

I have a confession to make...I am a diehard Food Network fan, and have been known to spend countless hours watching my favorite chefs - Rachael Ray, Paula Deen, Ina Garten, Sandra Lee, even Bobby Flay - whip up delicious meals in no time flat. So having the ability to mix two things I love (fashion and food) together truly makes me squeal; and some of my favorite online retailers make it as easy as pie (no pun intended) to do so with their eclectic assortment of foodie fashion accessories that would make any food-loving fashionista salivate. These are just a few of my absolute favorites.

"Peanut, peanut butter and jelly..." I've been singing that song since my kindergarten days when my big hairbows dominated the playground, but even now I love to make - and eat - peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Who doesn't? What I love even more, however, are these unbelievably cute smiley PB+J earrings. The rosy cheeks. The smiley faces. I'm telling you right now that if I were able to wear anything less than 14K gold without having an allergic reaction, these adorable little earrings would be perched upon my lobes this very second!

If there's one piece of jewelry I find hard to resist, it's charm bracelets. Which is why this Cupcake Charm Bracelet is nothing less than craveworthy. The intricate details that make each of the ten featured cupcakes different, and the pink (pink!) swarovski crystal drop charms that adorn the sterling silver chain are darling. It's so lifelike that I can almost smell the scent of vanilla wafting up to me from the kitchen.

I have used the same black wallet adorned with colorful flowers for over five years. During this time, it has become like a trusty old friend to me; but I can't help but feel that I would cast it aside for this cute, yet oh-so clever buttered toast wallet should the opportunity arise. The realistic pat of butter detail is tantalizing to my toast-loving senses. Imagine the look on your friend's faces if you pulled this little gem out of your purse. Absolutely priceless.

I'm one of those rare people who count candy corn as one of their favorite sweets - even when it's not Halloween. Which is why these Glass Candy Corn Earrings have become one of my favorite new finds. In fact, I'm getting hungry just looking at them!



French fries are a calorie-laden addiction that I try to avoid at all costs; but I simply cannot avoid this cuter than cute french fry coin purse. The felt structure gives it a DIY feel, but the authentic design instantly puts thoughts of hot, greasy, salted fries in my mind. Love it, want it, gotta have it.




The colored sprinkles. The light as air pink frosting. The double layers. This slice of cake pouch would do Marie Antoinette herself proud. In fact, I can already hear my loose change jingling away in this sweet accessory!

Other people have pencil holders full of rubber bands, paperclips, and other office supplies sitting on their desks at work. Me? I have a pink metal pail full of miniature Tootsie Pops on hand for those moments when I need a sugar rush. But I certainly wouldn't need those Tootsie Pops if I had these Lollipop Earrings in my presence. The rainbow colored swirls and tiny white beaded sticks would provide me with enough of a sugar rush to last a lifetime!

Let's get this straight, I am not a taco eater. I'm much more comfortable chowing down on a bowl of cold cereal, or noshing on fruit. But this taco belle cosmetics pouch has made me a taco lover for life. I can honestly say that my Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Lip Gloss in Mango Madness would be comfortable callng this pouch home. Now if only the little face came adorned with eyelashes.


As a coffee-addicted, cafe loving girl, I can fully appreciate the frothy goodness that this Mini Latte Coffee Cup Ring possesses. Just looking at it has put me in the mood for a caffeine jolt. Stat!

So...which yummy accessory is your favorite?


Fashionably yours!


Thanks to Fred Flare, Shana Logic, and Etsy for the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...