Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Bead Me Up Scotty!

Every time I say that I won't buy anymore shoes, a new pair surfaces and captures my heart. This weeks footwear du jour? Forever 21's Hailey Moc Boot. These sassy Southwest treasures embody everything that I look for in a boot: fringes, moccasin-like stitching, and, my personal favorite...beads! I don't know how I ever went through life without a pair of shoes that were adorned with beads, but now that I've spotted these, I just know that another day cannot pass me by without adding them to my ever-growing shoe collection. These will look so boho-glamorous when paired with my dark wash mini during the spring; my pink polka-dotted bikini in the summer; my white skinnies during the fall; my little black dress in the winter. I can already picture the possibilities perfectly; but even more enticing is the fact that, in my head, I can hear the sound of the beads clacking together as I strut my stuff. Bead me up Scotty!


Fashionably yours!

Thanks to Forever 21 for the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...