Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Bon Voyage!

Au revoir kittens, I’m on my way out the door for a vacation that dreams are made of. Each day I’ll be adorned in huge, face-framing sunglasses. The cool breeze will be fanning my hair. My hands will be occupied nonstop with fruity drinks dotted with colorful umbrellas. And, best of all, there will be shopping galore. Okay, so I’m not really gearing up for a vacation; but I should be. It seems like everyone has fabulous Spring Break plans. Everyone but me, that is. But this Kate Spade Au Revoir Griffen Tote may just have the power to change that. The whimsical windsurfers, the perfect palm trees, the sophisticated sunbathers, and even the wondrous nautical colors are enough to make me feel as if I’m aboard a cruise ship, or sitting upon a secluded beach, even if I’m just channel surfing on my living room couch. Yes, I may be sticking close to home for Spring Break, but with this little piece of splendor by my side I can’t help but feel like the world’s luckiest girl!


Fashionably yours!

Thanks to BAGAHOLICBOY for the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...