Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Hug Your Clothes!


Clothes do so much for us. They mold our personalities; allow us to let our funny, sweet, cheerful, angry, sassy...side shine through; and give us the chance to be unique. That said, I have come to the conclusion that sometimes, we just have to hug our clothes. Okay, I don’t mean you should actually open up your closet, grab hold of a beloved dress, and squeeze it tightly; I mean that we should hug our clothes via Huggable Hangers!

As an HSN addict, I have seen thousands of products cross the screen, but none as fun as these Huggable Hangers. They are covered in velvet, have chrome hooks, and are both petite and sweet. I have them in a chocolate color, which I love, but I want a set of pink ones because – hello! – pink is the greatest color to ever appear on the planet!


But, aside from the texture and the colors, there is an added bonus for all of us shopaholics...these Huggable Hangers manage to not only keep clothes in perfect order (mine have been wrinkle free!), but they compact your clothes so that you have more closet space, making it a necessity to run out and buy more clothes – after all, there’s no reason to waste all that extra room in your closet.

I don’t know about you, but I’m off to hug my clothes right now!


Fashionably yours!


Thanks to Apartment Therapy, and HSN for the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...