Saturday, March 28, 2009

Smitten

Despite a few minor technicalities with my cell phone yesterday, I am smitten with everything surrounding me and have been all week. I’m smitten by the new office I will be sitting in at work that is slightly reminiscent of the color pink, which totally reminds me of Hello Kitty! I’m smitten with the Bear the Beagle necklace that came in the mail yesterday from ShopHullabaloo. And I’m smitten with the fact that I aced my first ever Accounting test. These are just a few of the other things that I’m smitten with this week...

Futuristic cocktail rings.

Geek love in the form of a book.

A headband made for romance.

Scrummy muffins in a can.

Wedge sandals that are pink, perky, and absolutely perfect!

Sixties-inspired coin purses.

An elegant hiding place for your teeny tiny treasures.

Robot love.


Fashionably yours!


Thanks to Little Boat for the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...