Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Bicycle Love

Aside from sweet lemonade, what does summer mean to you? To me it means a street cruiser bike complete with a wicker or wire basket attached to the front, and knee-skimming flirty frocks that make it simple to dangle your bare feet in newly-discovered bodies of water, or chase butterflies in vacant flower fields. I think I’ve found the best of both worlds. The Ruffled Bicicletta Tank Dress from Fred Flare is not only adorned with gold-trimmed ruffles, but features an old-fashioned bicycle print. The end-result is possibly the most darling, the most charming, the most divine creation imaginable. I could see myself having so many wonderful times in this clever little gem.


Fashionably yours!

Thanks to Fred Flare for the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...