Saturday, February 21, 2009

Let's Hang Out!

I can’t tell you how much it irks me when people pop over for a visit or a quick chat wearing the most perfect, the most amazing, the most irresistible outerwear on the planet, hang it on your coat rack, then promptly grab it on their way out before even offering you the chance to try it on for a mere minute. Which is why I am convinced that I simply cannot live without this Writing on the Wall Coat Rack from Urban Outfitters. In my eyes, this wall hanging gives you the freedom to swipe whatever tickles your fancy. After all, if someone really loves their coat, they would hang on to it for dear life, and if they're impartial to it, and uncaring of it disappearing, well, I guess it's up for grabs!


Fashionably yours!

Thanks to Urban Outfitters for the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...