Saturday, February 7, 2009

Fashionista in the Kitchen

Okay, so I just got done making dinner – a delicious sauté of pasta, red peppers, and onions – but I was using the skillet and...ended up with butter splashing onto my clothes. Luckily, I was wearing pajamas, but the point is, I have come to the realization that I should be in the market for an apron that will keep kitchen splatters off of my outfits. Of course, it has to be something chic, sassy, sweet, and cute. With a little help from Jessie Steele, I have narrowed my selection down to the following...

The CafeToile Apron is possibly my one true love due to the fact that it features one of my favorite things: a cafe! Even better, when you look closely at the print, you can see that the illustrations are very reminscent of Paris, and who doesn't want to fantasize about eating croissants at a true Parisian cafe?!

Keeping in line with the season's passion for florals, I find the Blue Polka Floral Apron to be one of the sweetest choices. The flowers are bright and cheery, and, let's face it, you can never go wrong with oversized polka dots.

I couldn't not include the delicious Cupcakes Apron. There's just something about the smell of cupcakes baking in the kitchen that brings a smile to my face - and a hunger pain to my stomach. Wearing something as sweet as this would make me feel as if I could smell cupcakes even when there aren't any around!

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that Valentine's Day is just around the corner, but this Sweethearts apron has not only caught my eye, but my heart as well. With this apron you'd be cooking up love in the kitchen year-round.

Jessie Steele has some of the sweetest aprons on the planet. With bows adorning all of her creations, and some even decked out in ruffles, I can’t help but to want them all! So...which one would you choose?


Fashionably yours!


Thanks to Jessie Steele for the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...