Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Red Rover

Not since I was five-years-old have I taken sultry red tones over perky pinks, but I’ve had a change of heart. An epiphany, if you will. As of this morning, I am in dire need of a pair of red patent leather ballerina flats. Why? Well, I was walking to the cafeteria at work, when what should appear in front of me? Someone wearing basic blacks that were fairly uninteresting; but when I looked down, there were bright, shiny reds staring back at me. There was just something about those shoes that breathed life into an overall dead ensemble. They were like a light at the end of a tunnel. A single star in a pitch black sky. A jolt of caffeine when you’re on the brink of collapse. It was love at first sight…and just in time for Valentine’s Day!

"Red rover, red rover, send cherry red patent leather ballerina flats right over!"


Fashionably yours!


Thanks to Office for the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...