Monday, February 2, 2009

Strawberry Fields


"Let me take you down
Cause I'm going to Strawberry Fields
Nothing is real
And nothing to get hung about
Strawberry Fields forever"

The Beatles, "Strawberry Fields Forever"

Maybe it has something to do with the unseasonably warm weather, but there's a part of me that can't help but imagine tossing on my cotton paisley print babydoll dress, and skipping through a strawberry field. My hair being tousled by the breeze, a red stain on my fingertips from picking (and eating) too many berries. It just sounds like the absolute perfect way to spend a warm, sunshine-filled afternoon. But, since I'm currently eating lunch, behind a desk, inside an office, the closest I can get to strawberry fields is my imagination - and these adorable strawberry-printed fashions that I'm just dying to get my hands on!

Nothing reminds me more of the summertime than gingham and bikinis. This Strawberries and Gingham Black 2-Piece Halter Bandeau Tie Side Bikini from Fashion Bloom USA combines the best of both worlds, and even goes so far as to toss in an adorable pink and red strawberry print that is good enough to eat!

Rings have been one of my favorite things since birth. I used to pair them with every outfit. This particular Strawberry Ring from Cherry Red Boutique brings back such memories. It also reminds me of my childhood hero - Strawberry Shortcake.

Even when it comes to strawberries, I can't deny my inner Blair Waldorf, which is why I'm absolutely craving this Betsey Johnson Strawberry Hard Head Band. The strawberry looks so lifelike, and the colors are enough to make me swoon. I could see it looking absolutely darling with the Betsey Johnson Strawberries Babydoll Dress, Betsey Johnson Strawberry Daisy Chiffon Trapeze Mini Dress, or even just a solid-colored frock or jeans.

Naughty Secretary Club's Strawberry Bangle is the perfect accessory if you're simply looking to add a splash of juicy, fresh-picked elegance to your ensemble. It also possesses the childlike playfulness that I love to embrace.


Necklaces and the color pink are just two of my passions. In fact, you will rarely see my neck bare - it's always adorned by a scarf or a necklace. Which is why I was so taken by Max & Chloe's Sydney Evan Pink Sapphire Strawberry Necklace. The pink sapphires and gold are a nice contrast to one another, while the little gold leaves add an undeniable sophistication to the piece. It may cost an arm and a leg - $1,685.00 - but, like they say in the L'oreal commercials, "because you're worth it."

Earrings, earrings, earrings. Is it just me, or do you feel like your lobes are naked when they aren't adorned with earrings? Well, for the strawberry lover I have found the most precious Glass Strawberry Earrings by Elizabeth Johnson Art Glass that will make you feel all dressed up - even if you're simply lounging around the house in your sweats!


Sometimes I feel as if "vintage" is my middle name. I absolutely adore anything that looks handcrafted, or a little old-fashioned, which is why I'm so taken with this Berryliscious Bracelet from Naughty Secretary Club. The buttons, the silver tones...they're absolutely precious. I could honestly see anyone from June Cleaver to Gwen Stefani rocking this darling accessory.


Fashionably yours!


Thanks to Rob's Plants, Amazon, Betsey Johnson, Max & Chloe, and Naughty Secretary Club for the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...