Friday, May 22, 2009

This Seat Is Taken

I’m not one of those girls. You know them quite well. The ones who swiftly snag a seat at Balthazar, or on the subway, then promptly plop their purse down on the ground where it sits in the line of fire, at risk of being stomped on by a pair of stylish, sky-high stilettos; kicked; or even stolen by a fashion savvy thief. No, I treat my handbags with the same respect as human beings. Which is why, when asked “Is someone sitting here?” I reply with a curt, “This seat is taken.” By my purse, of course.


What bag is currently sitting next to you? Or, more importantly, what bag would you like taking up residence by your side?


Fashionably yours!


Thanks to ModaLuxury for the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...