Monday, May 11, 2009

Tip Top

Obsessed. That is the only term that I can use to accurately describe my feelings towards top hat hair accessories. I don’t like them. I don’t dislike them. Yet for some inexplicable reason they interest me in a way that no other piece of headwear has before.


They are very reminiscent of the Mad Hatter’s headpiece of choice in the adorable yet oftentimes trippy Alice in Wonderland. Yet possess a little slice of gentleman’s flair; in addition to girly touches – feathers, mesh netting, bows, ribbons – to make them fabulously feminine as well.

Top hats? Terrific. Headbands? Never leave home without one. Top hats and headbands together? It’s a look that makes me say hmmm...

Is this a statement accessory that you could see yourself buying and wearing while out and about; or would you steer clear of it should you spot it in a store during a shopping spree?


Fashionably yours!


Thanks to Wet Seal for the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...