Friday, April 17, 2009

Aunt Judy Adoration

I’ve always wanted a stylish aunt, grandmother, or distant relative who hoarded clothes from decades ago away in a musty old attic, only to hand them over to me when I was of the appropriate age and size to wear them. Since I don’t have that luxury, I guess I’ll have to live vicariously through the Aunt Judy thought up by designer Heidi Merrick.




Merrick's Aunt Judy Krinkle Chiffon and Aunt Judy Crepe de Chine are two elegant, timeless pieces that I would love to have in my closet. The silk and chiffon textures mingle wonderfully with one another; and their pairing with ruffles and pearl buttons is nothing short of breathtaking. I’m not sure who, exactly, Aunt Judy is, but I certainly wish she were a part of my family.





Fashionably yours!


Thanks to Wishing Willow and Revolve Clothing for the pictures.

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...