Friday, April 10, 2009

It's Darby, Darling!


Smoke on the water...



Fire in the sky.


Me-lange: Geology A metamorphic rock formation created from sediments and rocks scraped off the top of a downward-moving tectonic plate in a subduction zone.

Maybe it's my lack of interest in geology, but even after that explanation, I truly have no idea what melange means; I do know one thing, however, I'm desperately infatuated with these Melange Rings from my new favorite addiction Darby Scott. The Smoky Quartz Melange reminds me of a strong, caffeine-filled espresso, while the Garnet Melange is reminiscent of a rich red wine; yet either one has the power to transform your outfit with just one look. I'll take them both, please!


Fashionably yours!


Thanks to Darby Scott for the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...