Monday, April 20, 2009

Heart of Glass

Pink may be my favorite color, but blue is the color that dominates my wardrobe (aside from black, white, and gray, that is). This is a fairly strange predicament indeed. Why? I own gorgeous rings in every color imaginable, yet I am in dire need of one that is blue. One that captures the true beauty of the bright sky. The glistening colors of the ocean. The missing piece of the rainbow. Finally, I have found it. This 4 ½ Carat Blue Topaz, Sapphire and Diamond 10K White Gold Ring from Ice.com is my new love – and not just because it’s a heart. The blue topaz centerpiece is lovely through and through with a sparkle that puts a true spring in my step. The fact that it is outlined in deep blue sapphires offsets the pale blue center and provides such a dazzling contrast to the lighter shade; while the slim white gold band manages to tie it all together in a neat little package that is absolutely gush-worthy. This is the type of cocktail ring that fairytales are made of. And the fact that it’s shaped like a heart? Well, it simply serves as a reminder that “love is in the air, everywhere I look around.”


Fashionably yours!


Thanks to Ice.com for the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...