Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Bloomin' Belts

I am really not the biggest fan of belts, but I love these flower numbers from ban.do. They remind me quite a bit of the sashes that used to adorn the dresses I wore as a child (which came attached, an obvious indication that even the manufacturers knew they would wind up lost), or the lovely ribbons that you tear to pieces on Christmas morning as you struggle to discover the true contents inside that large rattling box. The colors offered are very muted and ethereal – ranging from ballerina pink, antique rose, taupe, gray... - and would look absolutely gorgeous cinched around the waist of a flowy dress; and, if wrapped a few times, may make for a lovely seventies-inspired headband. I am completely enamored with these belts. So enamored in fact that I am unable to so much as choose a favorite – I adore them all!


Fashionably yours!


Thanks to i ♥ ban.do for the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...