Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Romper Room

I used to think that rompers were specifically made to be worn as a beach cover-up, but ever since spotting Rebecca Taylor’s Spring Blossom Romper in – of all places – a fashion editorial for Cosmopolitan magazine, I have been coveting the floral-inspired, fuchsia and purple piece of fashion fabulosity. The silky smooth creation reminds me of cool, comfy pajamas; yet the ruffle trim and deep V-neck that features an alluring lace-up tie make it runway ready. I want to pair it with lots of gold bangles and demure lilac/lavender colored shoes. This would be my go-to outfit for the upcoming warmer months if I had $345 lying around, and it wasn’t sold out everywhere. For now I suppose I’ll have to keep my eye out for a good knockoff, or hope that a romper fairy seemingly pulls one out of midair and delivers it directly to my door!


Fashionably yours!


Thanks to Net A Porter for the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...