Monday, April 27, 2009

Tote-ally Adorable

Nothing marks the change of seasons for me as well as the introduction of new designers to Target stores. But for spring it isn’t the GO International Collection that has caught my eye. Rather it’s Felix Rey’s contribution to the handbag department. Namely their Bora Bora Canvas Tote with Fish Appliques. Not since the release of Paul & Joe’s Plaid Owl Bag have I been so enamored with a Target tote. The blue and white stripe-like waves are very elementary; while the sequin-adorned fish remind me of my dance recital days when I would don flapper-esque sequin headbands and tap shoes with glee. It’s the toggle locks, and gold metallic trim and straps, however, that completely clinch the deal. Equal parts beachy and chic; this is a bag that would work perfectly as either a carryall for a day spent seaside, or a trendy tote for the longwinded shopping trips that inevitably accompany the arrival of summer.


Fashionably yours!


Thanks to Photobucket for the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...