Friday, November 20, 2009

Stop in the Name of Lace

Shame on me, I know. Here I am, supposed to be on the hunt for a pair of gloves to keep my dainty digits warm come winter, and I’m off on one of my tangents. Albeit, this one was not intentional. It is not my fault that the item in question seemingly sprung out of nowhere, and bit me on the nose, virtually begging to be swept up into my world of fashionable finesse; nor am I to blame for being completely incapable of resisting its flirty yet incredibly feminine aesthetic. Be honest, you would be in the same position as myself had you laid eyes on this beauty first. But I digress; it was I who spotted its lacy construction, I who became mesmerized with its spandex composition, and I who knew from the getgo that I had to have it in my possession. And I vow that I will; though I’m getting ahead of myself.

I suppose I should reveal what I am rambling on and on about – after all, I have a hunch that once you experience it’s brilliance you’ll be coveting it too. American Apparel’s Nylon Spandex Stretch Floral Lace Unitard.

Dolls, please cast aside your thoughts about uncomfortable, unflattering unitards of yesteryear; the Nylon Spandex Stretch Floral Lace Unitard is a decadent accoutrement that will assist you in channeling your inner feminine mystique and make you feel like a sultry feline on the prowl whenever you find yourself donning it – which I’m sure will be quite often. This is not to be compared to the leotards and unitards we were forced to dress in for dance classes as children; this is a garment in a class all its own.

Reminiscent of a body stocking, delicate black floral lace covers every last inch of its surface ending in a footless tight, and beginning with slim spaghetti straps; all of which hug every last curve of your body like a glove. It’s a form-fitting covering simply lying in wait to be tossed on under a colorful frock, or coupled with a risqué satin corset – so don’t even begin to say that you have nothing to wear it with. My only qualm is that it isn’t available in every color of the rainbow – I’d snatch them all up in a heartbeat!

Are you suffering from a case of lace lust, kittens?


Fashionably yours!


Thanks to American Apparel for the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...