Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Dog Days of Dylan

The hunt is on for the perfect fall handbag, my darlings! The gates are open. The starting pistol has been fired. And there I am, teetering out the door in wedges that I can’t walk in, but are simply too cute to resist. But no, I’m not even out of the building yet and something has already inadvertently caught my eye. It fulfills all of the stipulations I have particularized in my mind, right down to the lush buttery color and subtle studding. And, naturally, to add insult to injury, it has received Rachel Zoe’s seal of approval. The inquisition has not even truly started, and already it has come to an abrupt, yet blissful halt in the form of Linea Pelle’s Dylan Medium TotePiperlime coupons.

The fallen autumn leaves, as magnificent a sight as they may be, stand no chance of outshining the supple, brilliantly titled Scotch Italian leather. The scintillating orange pumpkins sitting primly atop golden hay-covered patches pack no punch in comparison to the animalistic zebra print fabric lining, or gold-tone hardware that adds a thrilling thunder to the tawny temptress. No, all of the glorious sights of fall, quite frankly, fall flat when viewed in quick succession with Linea Pelle’s pretty.

Slightly smaller than its palatial predecessor, the Dylan Zip Tote; the more minute Dylan Medium Tote steals the spotlight courtesy of three individualistic attributes:

A removable cross-body strap that makes transforming from a satchel, to a shoulder bag, to a messenger an absolute cakewalk.

Gold-tone studding along the edges parallel to those seen on the Fall 2009 runway in the form of Chanel, Marc Jacobs, and Miu Miu.

A foldover, 9” double handle strap drop that flops about in the most celestial, boho chic way when not in use.

Please don’t get me wrong here, I’m hands-down devoted to my Balenciaga-inspired Jocelyn Satchel; yet even I can admit that the Dylan Medium Tote is exactly what the doctor ordered.


Fashionably yours!


Thanks to Piperlime for the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...