Monday, June 1, 2009

Fly Away With Me

I didn’t set out to fall in love with a canvas bag. No, it was an accident from the getgo. A beautiful disaster, if you will. There she was, staring me in the face, and I just knew that I had to have her.

Make Love Not Trash’s Fly Away Tote is the canvas bag that I could never have fathomed I would fall for. Emblazoned with tattoo-inspired designs that include a cherry red heart sprouting angel wings, circled by the words Make Love Not Trash in a mix of script and print, all on a backdrop of either natural or black; this is an eco-friendly bag that would make even Sesame Street’s garbage can dwelling Oscar the Grouch happy.

All-natural cotton canvas? Check. Nontoxic dye? Check. Chicly affordable? Check. This is a modern-day hippie’s dream bag. A trendy city girl’s go-to when she’s looking for a carryall to tagalong with her for an afternoon at the Jersey Shore. Now all that’s left to do is choose a color – the natural or the black. Decisions, decisions...what’s a girl to do?


Fashionably yours!


Thanks to Sprig for the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...