Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I Love the Butterfly Girl

Yes, yes, yes...I am well aware that the song by The Cowsills is actually titled I Love the Flower Girl; but the moment I laid eyes on these feminine Cocoon Combs from one of my favorite Etsy sellers, whichgoose, I instantly had to change the lyrics slightly to fit these delicate, demure creations that I am absolutely, positively dying to call my very own.
"Butterflies in her hair,
Butterflies everywhere.

I love the butterfly girl,
Oh, I don’t know just why.
She simply caught my eye.
I love the butterfly girl,
She seemed so sweet and kind.
She crept into my mind."

These are possibly the most beautiful hair adornments I have seen in months. Crafted of a single clear plastic comb embellished with six brightly colored butterflies that seemingly take flight when perched upon any hairstyle, this is a dramatic statement piece that is sure to turn heads and keep all eyes on you when you step into the room.

Don’t you love the Butterfly Girl?


Fashionably yours!


Thanks to Etsy for the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...