Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Pretty Predictors

It was my encounter with Mattel’s Magic 8 Ball at the tender age of eight that gave me a hankering for a crystal ball of my very own. One that would show me the future. Tell me what was awaiting me in the coming minutes, days, months, even years. But, alas, that day never came. Instead, I was relegated to an existence of watching Disney villains use crystal balls to show their tiara-wearing princess victims their fate. But now, I can have a crystal ball of my very own; albeit a small one.

Free People’s Crystal Ball Ring is the answer to my clairvoyant dreams. The black, gold, and silver sparkle-filled magic marvels sit atop a silver plated metal base that serves as a stunning stand for the mystical sphere; while the size fulfills all of my typical cocktail ring requirements. Despite the fact that they are only available in a size 7, and I require no more than a size 5 1/2, I long to take all three of these pretty predictors home. After all, there is no question in my mind that these beautiful baubles have the power to hypnotize on sight. What do I see in my future? A Crystal Ball Ring, to be sure.

Now...what do you see in your future?


Fashionably yours!


Thanks to Free People for the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...