Friday, September 18, 2009

It's About Time

It’s truly about time, mes chéris. Time for me to uncover a timekeeper that is mature, without being completely masculine; a ticker that is feminine in color yet stripped of all forms of babyish deliberations; a coquettish piece sporting a rosy blush that seemingly lights up a room with the same subtle effect as a slight beam of sunshine peeking through a crack in the door. Oui, the time has finally arrived; as has the watch of my fashion-forward fantasies. And it has appeared in the form of Michele Watches.

I’ve glanced at them time and time again while flipping through the pages of ELLE and VOGUE; I’ve spotted them secured around the wee wrists of starlets and celebutantes alike; I’ve even seen them paraded up and down the streets of Hollywood and Palm Beach – evidence of the wealthy and wondrous. Never did I think to consider a pretty Michele timepiece for myself until encountering the dainty Deco Mini, dotted with diamonds and harboring a trio of intriguing interchangeable straps.

I truly don’t care that a Michele watch is ever so slightly out of my price range; in the words of Lewis Carroll, “ ‘The time has come,’ the Walrus said…” to splurge on the watch of your dreams!


Fashionably yours!


Thanks to JR Dunn Jewelers for the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...